Last Updated on December 9, 2021 by Bestusefultips
Here’s how to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 overheating problem. Most of your Samsung S8 gets hot when playing games continuously or recording videos for a long time, watching YouTube videos, faulty device battery, software incompatibility, running more apps in the background, continuing to use GPS, and other activities. Also don’t continue using your device while it is charging. Make sure the Samsung Galaxy S8 battery is not faulted or plugged properly while charging. Sometimes users won’t charge the device after overheating issues occurred. Apply the below-given troubleshooting methods to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 overheating and won’t turn problem.
- How to fix call dropping issues on Galaxy S8
- How to fix Galaxy S10 plus won’t turn on
- How to fix Galaxy S8 freezing and crashing
How to fix Samsung S8 Overheating While Charging
There are several possible solutions to fix overheating issues in galaxy S8 and other Samsung Galaxy devices. Check out below given different methods in your S8.
- Keep away your Galaxy S8 device from excessive heat
- Avoid your device with faulty charger or cables
- Keep away your Samsung S8 from all side close locations, poor areas where easily increase heat and quickly hot or warm Galaxy S8 device
- Don’t use a defective battery
- Don’t use a case or cover that warms your S8 while charging
- Don’t use any third-party apps or an intensive resource that overheat your phone
- Turn off unnecessary background apps
You can also check if any third-party app causing this issue in your device. Apply below given settings.
Enable Safe Mode to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Overheating and Turning Off Problem
If your Samsung device has third party app-related issue, you can check it using this method.
Step 1: Long press the power button in your S8 until the power off button appears.
Step 2: Tap & hold the Power off button until see Reboot to safe mode.
Step 3: Tap OK to boot into safe mode Galaxy S8.
Now, wait until reboot your Samsung S8 device.
Step 4: You can view the Safe mode icon on the bottom left corner of the screen
It will disable all downloaded third-party apps on your device. Now check your Samsung workings normally even continue watching movies or playing games constantly. If you can’t find any problem in safe mode, it means any third-party apps causing this galaxy S8 warm or hot issue.
Just restart your phone to exit safe mode on Galaxy S8. To find apps that occur problems, remove third-party app one by one from your device and check to fix overheating issues on Galaxy S8.
And that’s all. We hope one of the above solutions is useful to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 overheating problem. Do you have any other tips to fix this issue? Share it with us in below comment box.