Are you annoying on your android nougat battery life? We daily use web surfing, playing games, use social network apps to chat and other activity in our smartphone. So quickly drop battery in phone. Here are some of the quick tips to extend battery life on nougat 7.0 & 7.1 and other android phones. One of the best features to improve battery life on android nougat is enable data saver mode on your device. Also include other useful tips to save battery life of your android phone.
You can use battery saver on android nougat to stop unnecessary background apps & data, reduce device performance, sync not update automatically and more. Follow below given most useful tips to extend battery life on nougat 7.0 & 7.1 devices such as Moto G4 plus, Nexus 6P / 6, LG V20, Samsung galaxy S7 & S7 edge and more.
Don’t miss this:
5 Essential tips to extend battery life on nougat 7.0 & 7.1
- Turn down the screen brightness when not use or sleeping and set a shorter screen timeout on your android phone.
- Turn off GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth when you’re not using them.
- Use battery saver mode to solve battery problems on android phone.
- Turn off auto syncing for all accounts on your device. So you can not receive notifications when updates available and you’ll manually sync to get new emails on your smartphone when need.
- If in your android nougat and other devices, use auto-upload features of photos or videos then it will take more time to upload on your device. You can set to upload photos or videos over Wi-Fi only and only when your phone is charging.
When your android phone battery is low, avoid below battery intensive tips:
- Recording or watching videos
- Listening to music
- Taking picture or selfie
- Playing game
- Live wallpaper or animated wallpaper
- Screen saver
I hope above given tips is helpful to extend battery life on nougat 7.0 & 7.1. Don’t forget to share this tricks with your friends on social network. Stay connects with us for daily updates!