It’s easy to send photos on WhatsApp android phones or tablets. WhatsApp is one of the most use of instant messaging apps than any other social media apps such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. WhatsApp is the best way to stay in touch with your friends & family. You can easily share multiple photos, video, audio, contact with them.
You can share multiple photos via WhatsApp form the android phone. Also send videos, photos, audios, contacts, and other media files via computer using WhatsApp web on PC. And send to WhatsApp group or single WhatsApp user. Follow below-given steps to send photos on WhatsApp android lollipop, KitKat and another device.
How to send photos on WhatsApp android Lollipop 5.1.2 & KitKat 4.2
Step 1: Open “WhatsApp” on your android lollipop / KitKat device
Step 2: Tap on any WhatsApp group or contact want to send photos/videos/ audio and other media files
Step 3: Tap on the “Attachment” icon at the top right side
You can see below options to send media files from your android phone or tablet to other WhatsApp group or contact
- Gallery: Send photos and videos from your android phone or computer. You can’t share more than 10 media files at a time.
- Photo: Take your photo using a phone camera or computer camera to send photos on WhatsApp android device
- Video: Send camera videos, Maximum size limit of the video is 16 MB
- Audio: Select from the Sound picker, Music track (all phone & SD card audio include) and WhatsApp record
- Location: Send your current location
- Contact: Select contact from the contact list (Share one contact at a time)
Step 4: Select from the above-given options, to add more than one photo tap on “+” icon and select photos or other media files (maximum 10)
Step 5: Click on “Send”
It’s simple to send or share multiple photos, videos, audios, contact and other media files on WhatsApp android phone or tablet devices.
Above you can see the complete process to send photos on WhatsApp android lollipop device. Did you find the above process helpful? Don’t hesitate to let me know on below comment box, would be a pleasure to help you. Stay and connect with us for the latest WhatsApp tips and tricks.