Here’s how to enable or disable pop-up notifications on WhatsApp Android devices. You can see pop up notification on your Android lock screen when receiving any message on WhatsApp if set “always show pop-up”. You can change or manage popup notification on WhatsApp Android or iPhone devices. By default set the “No popup” option selected, so you can’t get any popup notification on your phone lock screen or home screen. If you have the latest updated WhatsApp version (2.20.157), pop-up notifications are no longer available in your Android. You can enable high priority notifications to show previews of notifications at the top of the screen.
WhatsApp is recently the most used messaging apps than any other chat apps. You can send unlimited messages, videos, audios, files, and other data with your friends, family & group. Follow below simple steps to change popup notification on WhatsApp android devices.
- How to reset WhatsApp notification settings on Android
- How to send broadcast messages WhatApp Android
How to Change Popup Notification on WhatsApp Android
Step 1: Open “WhatsApp” on your android devices.
Step 2: Tap on the “More” option in the top right side corner.
Step 3: Tap on “Settings”.
Step 4: Tap on “Notifications”.
Step 5: Tap on “Popup notification”.
Note: If you have installed the latest WhatsApp version (2.20.157), you can’t enable pop-up notification options
Now you can see below options on your android phone and tablet screen.
- No popup: By default selected, not seen WhatsApp message notification on your android device home screen or lock screen. Only you can read the message when open WhatsApp
- Only when screen “on”: You can only see WhatsApp popup notification on the home screen when your android phone or tablet screen is “on”. When an open phone lock then you can see the above the screen. You can reply directly from the home screen popup notification
- Only when screen “Off”: You can only see WhatsApp popup notification on the home screen when your android device screen “off”. You can reply directly from the home screen popup notification
- Always show popup: You can see all WhatsApp message popup notification when your android phone or tablet screen is on/off.
Step 6: Choose the options to turn off WhatsApp popup notification or tap on cancel to set default settings.
That’s all. Above you can see a perfect solution to change WhatsApp popup notification on WhatsApp android lollipop devices. If you have any problems then post a comment on the below box. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share with others, if you found it useful.