Is your android phone running slow? Here’s the best solution to fix slow android phone problem within a few minutes. There are few issues on your phone to slow or unstable speed of device including running more apps & tasks, connection problem of Wi-Fi or internet service provider, frozen your phone, system update & app update require and internal storage full.
You can buy higher processor & high RAM smartphone to solve this slow speed issue. Let’s check one by one all problems and solutions which help to improve or speed up your android phone speed. It’s simple to fix slow android phone issue on Moto G4 plus, Nexus 6P / 6, Samsung galaxy S7 & S7 edge and more devices.
How to fix slow android phone 7.0 Nougat problem
- If your android phone is frozen, reboot it by pressing and holding the power button to turn off your phone and then turn on again
- Check for system updates
You can check system updates using below settings in your Moto G4 plus (Android Nougat 7.0)
Settings > about phone > System updates
- Check app updates on Google play store
Follow below given settings to check app update available or not
Play Store > Three horizontal line > my apps & games
- Close unnecessary apps you’re not using
You can individually force stop any android app if it causing problem on your phone speed. After force stop any app, completely stop app and its background process.
Settings > Apps > Tap any apps want to force stop > Force stop
- Check internal /external storage is full, if full then delete some of the space from your phone to solve fix slow android phone issue.
- When using Wi-Fi on your android phone and phone speed is slow. Now first of check your internet connection or try using a different Wi-Fi. If not solve the speed problem then contact your internet service provider.
- If in your device running more apps, it’s problem also to slow phone speed. Clear the app’s cache that free up space by removing unnecessary files and speed up your android 7.0 nougat and other devices. Clear cache app in Moto G4 plus (Android Nougat).Settings > Device section > Storage > Internal shared storage > Apps > Tap any app > Clear cache
Did you find above given tips to fix slow android phone is helpful? Let me know on below comment box if you have any problem. Feel free to share this trick with your friends on social network!