Samsung galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus get hot while fully charging. You can easily fix Samsung galaxy S8 hot issues. While use your device for longer time may be reason for galaxy S8 overheating or heating up suddenly. Sometimes playing games, watching videos, use GPS navigation and other activities that cause Samsung galaxy S8 battery drain quickly or overheating problem.
Also your phone heating up quickly while it’s charging and using your phone. Here you can see reasons to your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus phone may get warm and few ways to keep away your device from heating up. Follow below given step by step guide to fix Samsung galaxy S8 hot or warm issue while fully charging.
Related Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 plus tips:
How to fix Samsung galaxy S8 hot or warm while charging
Avoid below given activities that cause Samsung galaxy S8 overheating quickly:
- Downloading or updating large number of data over Wi-Fi or 3G
- Using your galaxy S8 phone as Wi-Fi hotspot or tethering your phone
- Long time use more media apps
Keep away your Google pixel, pixel XL, Samsung galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus phone overheat or warm:
- Don’t use galaxy S8 case or cover that hot your phone while charging
- Don’t use any apps or untrusted resource that overheat your galaxy S8 & galaxy S8 plus until phone cool
- Reduce brightness of Samsung galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus using below settings
Settings > display > Brightness level automatic
- Keep away your Samsung galaxy S8 phone from direct sunlight
- Don’t use defective battery or charger(Always use original phone battery or charger)
- Stop or disable unnecessary background applications
Settings > Apps > Background apps > Select app want to stop
- Keep away your Samsung galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus phone from close locations where easily phone heat quickly that make your phone quickly hot or warm.
- Avoid your phone with faulty charger or damage cables (Always use original charger or cable)
That’s all about how to fix Samsung galaxy S8 hot or warm issues. Don’t forget to mention which method worked for you to fix this galaxy S7 edge issues. If you have known other easy tricks to solve galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus overheating issues. If you find it helpful, don’t forget to share with others.