Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Bestusefultips
Here’s how to enable Do Not Disturb on Pixel phones. By default, turn off Do Not Disturb on Google Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, Pixel 7a, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 6a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, and Pixel 3a XL. This DND mode is helpful to reduce interruption when you’re in business meetings or essential seminars, or other work. When turning on the Do Not Disturb mode Pixel, you only get notified by important people and apps if you allow them. Also, enable or disable allow repeat callers if the same person calls a second time within 15 minutes.
You can customize Do Not Disturb settings such as apps, Alarms & other interruptions (Media sounds, Calendar events, etc.), display options for hidden notifications, etc. Also, set a schedule to enable Do Not Disturb mode on your Pixel devices automatically. You can enable Flipp to Shhh on Pixel to automatically activate DND mode on your Google phone.
How to Enable Do Not Disturb on Google Pixel 7 Pro, 7, 7a, 6 Pro, 6, 6a, 5, 5a 5G
Check out the three ways to enable or disable do not disturb mode in Google Pixel devices.
Enable and Use Do Not Disturb Mode on Google Pixel
Step 1: Swipe down the Notification panel from the top of the screen and tap the Settings gear icon.
Step 2: Tap Sound & Vibration.
Step 3: Tap Do not disturb.
Now customize the Do Not Disturb settings on your Google Pixel.
Step 4: Tap Turn on now at the top.
Step 5: You can see a Round shape icon with a horizontal line on the status bar that indicates DND mode is activated on your Google Pixel phones.
How to Customize Do Not Disturb Mode in Google Pixel (Android 13/Android 14)
Step 1: Go to Settings > Sound & Vibration> Do Not Disturb.
You can see 2 sections here.
What can Interrupt Do Not Disturb
- People: Choose who can interrupt messages and calls from started contacts, Contacts, Anyone, or None.
- Apps: Add the apps that can interrupt you, even enable Do Not Disturb mode on your Pixel.
- Alarms & other Interruptions: You can enable or disable Alarms, Media sounds, Touch sounds, Reminders, or Calendar events.
- Schedules: You can set a schedule for sleeping, Event, Enable or Disable the Game dashboard, and add more event schedules.
- Duration for Quick Settings: Set time to automatically turn on DND mode (Until you turn off/For hour/Ask every time).
- Display options for Hidden Notifications: Choose from No Sound from notifications, No Visuals or Sound from notification, or Custom When DND is on. Here, you’ll set custom restrictions for DND mode when the screen is Off or When the screen is On.
How to Turn On Do Not Disturb Mode on Google Pixel using Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls
Step 1: Go to Settings on your Pixel.
Step 2: Tap Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls.
Step 3: Tap Do Not Disturb under Reduce interruptions section.
Step 4: Tap the Turn On Now button.
Now mute all notifications, sound, and other settings in your Google Pixel devices.
Quickly Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on Pixel Phone
Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel twice from the top of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on Do Not Disturb to activate, or Long press the Do Not Disturb to view the Pixel DND settings and tap on Turn On Now button.
How to Enable Flipp to Shhh to Automatically Turn On DND Mode in Google Pixel
Settings > System > Gestures > Flip to Shhh > Toggle on Use Flip To Shhh.
Alternative Way: Settings > Digital Wellbeing & Parental controls > Flip to Shhh under Reduce Interruptions > Toggle on Use Flip to Shhh.
Now, place your phone face down on a flat surface. You’ll feel a subtle vibration when Do Not Disturb turns on.
And that’s all. We hope this makes it clear how to enable and use the Do Not Disturb mode on Google Pixel. If you have any questions, please tell us in below comment box.