Last Updated on March 7, 2021 by Bestusefultips
You will be able to download the Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update for Pixel and Nexus devices using factory images. Finally, Google has announced Android 8.0 is named “Oreo”. But many users facing issues when trying to download the update. Any idea when will your Pixel get an Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update?
To download the factory image for Pixel and Nexus device visit at Google Developers websites. Also, download a system image and flash it to your pixel device. Flashing a factory image will remove all data and third-party apps from your device so backup & restore your pixel data. You can download the Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update for Pixel and Nexus device using Android 8.0 Oreo Factory Images.
- Android 8 Oreo features
- How to change system settings in Android phone
- How to snooze notifications in Android Oreo
How to Download Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update For Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6p and Nexus 5X
Android 8.0 or Android Oreo has finally launched by Google. You can download the Android 8.0 Oreo update for your Pixel and Nexus device. But the OTA update will come to Pixel and Nexus smartphones. First of all Google Pixel and Pixel XL will be able to download and update the latest version of Android called Android 8.0/Android Oreo.
Android Beta users will receive the final version of the update. You can download the system image and flash manually in your pixel and Nexus devices.
Everything About Android 8.0/Android Oreo Features
- Adaptive notification dots
- Android instant apps
- Lock screen and notification changes
- Picture in picture mode
- Notification channels
- Auto-sizing Textview
- Easy text selection
- Autofill framework
- Limit background apps
- Add shortcut & widgets from within your app
- App overlay & multi-display support
Don’t Miss This:
- How to migrate apps to android O developer
- How to enable picture in picture mode on Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to set background apps limit on android 8.0/android Oreo
- How to customize lock screen shortcuts Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to use notification channel Android 8.0/android Oreo
I hope this little tip helps to download the Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update for Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 6p, and Nexus 5X device. Let us know your thoughts related android 8.0 Oreo update in the below given comment box. Stay connected with us for the latest Android 8.0 Oreo tips.