Your android phone overheat or warm sometimes. There are various reasons to suddenly overheat your android device and battery drains quickly. If your phone warm for long time, it can damage also. Some of the reason to overheat android device is playing games, videos, downloading or uploading more data over Wi-Fi connection, GPS navigation and more.
Other reason is tethering your android phone or Wi-Fi hotspot use, high temperature, software incompatibility, faulty device battery, media apps and use device while it’s charging. If you have use very old phone is the most common reason to phone overheating. Try below given troubleshooting steps to fix android phone overheat or warm suddenly and fast draining battery on your Moto G4 plus, Samsung galaxy S7 & S7 edge, galaxy S6 Edge, Nexus 6P / 6 etc.
Don’t miss this: Fix charging slowly android phone tablet
Follow below given ways to keep your android phone overheat or warm
- Keey away your android phone or tablet device from direct sunlight or excessive heat
- Not use phone case or cover that warm your device while charging or after charging
- Don’t use any apps or intensive resource that overheat your phone or until phone cool
- Reduce your android or Samsung device’s display brightness using below settings
Settings > device > display > Brightness level
- Keep away your android device from all side close locations, poorly areas where easily increase heat and quickly android device hot or warm.
- Don’t use defective battery
- Turn off background apps that is unnecessary
Settings > device > Apps > Background apps
- Avoid your phone with faulty charger or cables
- Viruses and malware
I hope above given possible solutions fix android phone overheat or warm. If you have any kind of trouble, please let us know on below comment box, would be pleasure to help you. Don’t forget to share this useful tip with your friends on social network. Stay connected with us for daily latest updates!