Last Updated on October 19, 2023 by Bestusefultips
Are you annoyed by your Google Pixel 8 being too hot or warm? Several Reddit users face Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro overheating issues. Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro run the latest Google Tensor G3 chips for better temperature management. But users facing Overheating problems on Pixel 8 and 8 Pro while browsing the internet, continue to use social media, edit photos using AI, transfer data from old Pixel to new Pixel 8 & 8 Pro, watch videos on the Google Photos app, multi-tasking work, etc.
Most phones are always hot when you initially set up your phone for the first time. Wait for the system update on your Pixel. We hope it settles down eventually. Contact the Google support team if your Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro are running hot continuously.
Also Read | How to Fix Network Issues on Google Pixel Fold
How to Fix Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro Overheating Issues
Try the solutions to avoid overheating your Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro devices.
- Don’t use the phone while charging the device
- Please don’t use it in a hot environment
- Don’t perform a multi-task with a poor network connection
- Don’t record high-resolution videos
- Remove phone case
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keep your Pixel device away from direct sunlight or excessive heat
- Turn Off Mobile Data or Wi-Fi, GPS, and Camera’s flash if not using
- Don’t Play Games
- Don’t play video or other media continuously
And that’s all. Do you have any alternative methods to help you fix overheating problems on the Google Pixel 8 series? Please share with us in the comment section.