Huawei P20 Pro and P20 EMUI 8.1 device has several awesome features such as Natural tone, Enable/disable Notch, super speed face unlock, color & eye comfort, Private Space, Dolby Atmos, Master AI for camera, Simple mode and more. But in this tutorial, I’ll show you how to enable and use Private space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 EMUI 8.1.
Private Space feature is helpful to secure your important data safely from other people. After enable Huawei private space, you can see private space and apps list in your device. You’ll exchange data and transfer apps from private space to main space also. All your private space protected by set password. Let see how to enable and use Private space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Oreo 8.1.
How to enable and use Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20
First of all create PIN or Password to use Huawei Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 EMUI 8.1 devices using below given steps.
Step 1: Swipe down notification panel and tap Settings
Step 2: Tap Security & privacy
Step 3: Tap Private space
On the lock screen, use the Private Space fingerprint to enter Private space and use the owner fingerprint to enter Mainspace.
Step 4: Tap Enable button at bottom middle
Step 5: Now enter PIN number (4 to 16 digits) for Private space password
Note: This password is used to unlock your device. If you forget it, you’ll need to restore your device to factory reset settings and all data will be erased.
Now enabled private space in your Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite device. To see Private space settings in Huawei P20 Pro, check below given settings.
Settings > Security & Privacy > Private Space
Here you can see file transfer and settings section in your device.
- MainSpace to PrivateSpace: Switching data and apps from MainSpace to PrivateSpace in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 phone.
- PrivateSpace to MainSpace: Exchange data and transfer apps from PrivateSpace to MainSpace in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 phone.
- Hide PrivateSpace: You can hide access to PrivteSpace in MainSpace after enabled it.
- Password Protection: You can reset PrivateSpace password when necessary.
- Space Close: Move you’re all PrivateSpace to a new phone. Only available on EMUI 8.0.1 or later.
You’ll also quite PrivateSpace and remove or delete Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 devices using this setting.
And that’s all. We hope this makes it clear how to enable and use Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20. If you have any kind of trouble, tell us in below comment box.