Last Updated on March 7, 2021 by Bestusefultips
Here’s how to enable Private space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20. Private Space feature is helpful to secure your important data safe from other people. After enabling & access private space in Huawei, you can see the private space and apps list in your device. You’ll exchange data and transfer apps from private space to main space also. All your private space protected by a set password.
Huawei P20 Pro and P20 device have several awesome features such as Natural tone, Enable/disable Notch, super speed face unlock, color & eye comfort, Private Space, Dolby Atmos, Master AI for the camera, Simple mode and more. Let see how to enable and use Private space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20.
- How to use Gesture navigation in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to set schedule Power on or off in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to use twin apps in Huawei P20
- How to enable dark mode in Huawei P20 Pro
How to Use Private Space on Huawei P20 Pro and P20
First of all, create PIN or Password to use Huawei Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 devices using below given steps.
Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel and tap Settings.
Step 2: Tap Security & privacy.
Step 3: Tap Private space.
On the lock screen, use the Private Space fingerprint to enter Private space and use the owner fingerprint to enter Mainspace.
Step 4: Tap the Enable button at the bottom middle.
Step 5: Now enter the PIN number (4 to 16 digits) for a Private space password.
Note: This password is used to unlock your device. If you forget it, you’ll need to restore your device to factory reset settings and all data will be erased.
Now turn on private space in your Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite device. To see Private space settings in Huawei P20 Pro, check below given settings.
Settings > Security & Privacy > Private Space
Here you can see the file transfer and settings section in your device.
- MainSpace to PrivateSpace: Switching data and apps from MainSpace to PrivateSpace in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 phone.
- private space to MainSpace: Move photos to private space, exchange other data and transfer apps from PrivateSpace to MainSpace in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 phone.
- Hide PrivateSpace: You can hide or unhide PrivteSpace in MainSpace after enabling it.
- Password Protection: You can reset the PrivateSpace password when necessary.
- Space Close: Move you’re all PrivateSpace to a new phone. Only available on EMUI 8.0.1 or later.
You’ll also quite PrivateSpace and remove or delete Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20 devices using this setting.
And that’s all. We hope this makes it clear how to enable and use Private Space in Huawei P20 Pro and P20. If you have any kind of trouble, tell us in below comment box.