There is several security patterns lock available on your android devices which provides better security against unknown users. To set up pattern lock on android, you have to follow the below simple steps on your android devices.
You can also set up pattern lock on your Messages, WahtsApp and other apps which contains our personal data or important information. Below you can get perfect steps for easily set up pattern lock on android mobile.
Simple steps to set up pattern lock on android mobile
Step 1: Go to “Settings”
In the latest Android lollipop version phones including Samsung Galaxy J7, J5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, HTC Desire 826 and other have two choices for set up pattern lock on android devices.
- Settings > Quick Settings Section > Lock Screen & Security > Screen lock type
- Settings > Personal Section > Lock Screen & Security > Screen lock type
After choosing any of the above steps, follow below steps to set up pattern lock on android
Step 2: Tap on “Lock Screen and Security” option in Quick Setting section
Step 3: Tap on “Screen lock type” – By default, in the screen lock type is “None”
Step 4: Now you have show above images which contains below security options on your android mobile
- Swipe: Swipe the home screen to open
- Pattern: Choose your favorite pattern using dots but remember that you must connect at least 4 dots to set up pattern lock on android mobile
- PIN: Set PNI Number which contains at least 4 numbers
- Password: Password must contains at least 4 characters including at least one latter
- None: Not set up any Pattern, PIN & Password, you can press power button or home button to open home screen (By default)
Step 5: Tap on “Pattern” in the Screen lock type
Step 6: Now, draw you’re unlock pattern first time, after that your pattern saved & press “Continue”
Step 7: Again draw the pattern to confirm it & press “Confirm”
Step 8: After confirm pattern, you have set backup pin in case you forget your pattern
Step 9: Again Enter backup PIN and press “OK”
Step 10: Now, you have show above image for choose “Notification on lock screen option”
Step 8: Tap on “Done”
Step 9: Now go to home screen, you can see above image
Step 10: Draw your unlock pattern
Settings > Quick Settings Section > Lock Screen & Security > Screen lock type > Pattern > Confirm
That’s all. With the help of above steps you’ll definitely able to set up pattern lock on android devices. If you have any problem or trouble with above steps then please comment below.